Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hello Lovelies!

I'm so excited to FINALLY start this blog! I have been wanting to do this for so long now, but I was never able to find where I fit in and what I had to contribute....but now I feel comfortable sharing my journey with everyone! And that's what I intend this blog to be about! I am following several Pagans on YouTube (and even tried my hand at making videos - but I sure hate talking on camera!) and I have learned so much from several of my favorites: Kimi (TheLovelyLittleWitch), Charlie (charliesaysgo), The Four Queens, TipToeChick, and of course Flora Peterson! Now I feel like I'm ready to give back to the community, and hopefully become an addition to this awesome group of ladies that have inspired me so much!!

This is going to be a HUGE year for me - I can already feel it! So much has happened for me in just the last couple of months. I started my Year and a Day with Flora Peterson. I've ALMOST paid off all of my debt (with the exception of my fiance's truck), and I've started working with my shadow, all while experiencing my Saturn return. There has been many highs and lows throughout this experience and I feel like I've grown so much already. Now I'm ready to share what I have been through, what I have learned, and my future plans for my spiritual journey!

We're gonna get down and dirty - some of the things I plan on sharing are going to be very personal. I'm scared and excited at the same time!

I also plan on sharing my experiences with my studies with Flora as well as my experiences with shadow work - and let me tell you....it gets pretty intense!

I hope you guys will subscribe to my blog! There is so much I want to share with everyone and I'm excited to see where this path leads!

Much much love and light to you all!

Blessed Be!


No comments:

Post a Comment